What the Heck?

 What the Heck?


A new post on this old blog?

Why, yes!


A little bit has happened since I wrote on here last, but I don't think I ever wrote on here about anything that had happened, so that's nothing new.


A few projects, podcasts, books, and youtube channels, but I won't make this an ad.


So what does that leave?  Nothing personal, nothing professional, perhaps nothing at all.


I went to a place and saw a thing and it wasn't what I expected.


I stopped expecting things and let it all flow, but sometimes I was grouchy because it was hot.


For a while I abstained, and then I stopped, changed and changed back, but having changed.


I received a call to act, did so, overcame something, then forgot the hero's journey formula, so I just kind of drifted for a while.


Then, I let others drive, drove myself, drove based on where I thought they wanted to go while they suggested where they thought I wanted to go and we all ended up nowhere.


I tried to be what others expected, then slowly realized that nobody cared enough to expect anything.  At first, that was sad, but then it was liberating.


And, in the end... what end?  It's still going!  And will continue to go, no doubt, until... well, without a doubt, who can say?  Perhaps this is the expiration minute, the big hypothetical rip come premature.


Not *that* kind of premature coming.  Get your mind back in the gutter.


Until next time, fellow folk-heroes and heroines!


Sincerely,

your friendly neighborhood shepherd of men (gender neutral usage)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pymander in Latin

Shurangama Sutra Volume 8

Know to Mystery scale