Allow me to say, to any Aquarians which may be reading this, that I am humbled. I do not consider myself Pymander, but I consider that name to be a personalized guiding Light. About the word, Miriam Webster says nothing, no definition, it is an obsolete form of another word. I like that. Obviously, there is the Divine Pymander of Hermes Trismegistus. By an interesting coincidence, the Golden Dawn Sanctuary I've hosted for the past 14 years, is currently called "Hermes Trismegistus"...



Hermes Trismegistus


...though I've never actually sat down and thoroughly studied the documents contained in the Pymander, I must admit. I'll take the name, also, as a sign that I should do so. Perhaps in later years I will write something that might be useful to others, as well. I don't know.

For now, I'll say that if there is anyone feeling that I should not have been given this name, and that I am not "really" a thus-n-such, then to you I say please forgive my presumption. Please ignore me, and I will respect your right not to consider me your brother. If there are others who are thinking "right on!" and get that this can only be a good thing, and that new blood is sure to quicken the community, to you I say Thank You! It is an honor and a privlidge to be counted among you. I have been a huge fan for several years. Here is some of my background, my first teacher, who also happened to be my biological father in this life, wrote This Book in 1976, the same year that our mutual Father, Yod, passed away. Then, in 1978, I was born. aaand, here is a sample of me reciting some of my dad's poetry from the late 60's (12-30-12: it turns out this poetry was actually written by John Dan Reib, my dad, in 1959, just after his trip to India and other places via The Queen Mary):



All for now,
Much Love,

YaHoWah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pymander in Latin

Know to Mystery scale

Shurangama Sutra Volume 8