I've been reading 正法眼蔵 (Shobogenzo), but set it down for a minute and started the Pymander last night.. the judicious reader intro.. the first book was very interesting. Wordscrambling mental processes to dereconcile with the echovoices of y'all in my head, what usually gets em to quiet down is this: without needing some permanent vote of yesno, allow yourself to consider for a moment that this is true: xyz. Okay now it might be bullshit, and let go.. then its stored in memory as a more useful data than if the coffeehouse culturebiases "professored" it out of meaning and into, one might say, putting all of the pre-existing golden-steriotype-calves out where I experience them as foreground and whatever I'm reading as background, no - so, yeah, it was good, and I agreed with it 100% at the time, once I found the author's voice and tone of voice, context, and the translator's limitation, as one might agree with a map of the streets they're navigating at the time, and remember for next time, yet easily let go of and dismiss into the dust eternity of infinite white light grinning at me. The second book, on the other hand, read like one of my own DMT poems and I enjoyed it very much without any such qualifiers. 15 to go, and you can expect a full report sometime before I shuffle the ol' Shakespearian cliche again, in the meantime, on the subject of introducing myself, here's this:




YaHoWah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pymander in Latin

Know to Mystery scale

Shurangama Sutra Volume 8